Join the LxG Emerging Leaders Network
Become part of the LxG Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) which connects young professionals with a community hub of like minded individuals interested in becoming effective philanthropists and community leaders.
- In-Person Networking and Educational Opportunities: Free and discounted tickets to networking, educational, and social events hosted by us and our Emerging Leaders Council
- Exclusive Events: Invitations to private events and functions hosted by us and our partners
- Digital Content: Exclusive access to our Doris Dispatch Newsletter
- Thank You Gifts: Opportunities to receive LxG swag and other materials
- Participatory Philanthropy: Exclusive opportunity to nominate a local nonprofit for additional LxG grants each year
- Social Impact: As an ELN member, you help support our work in educating and inspiring a new generation of local givers. How? 100% of all proceeds raised through the Emerging Leaders Network goes directly back into the community. All of it! We distribute the money across our college network where students then use it to provide real grants to local nonprofits and charities making a difference nationwide.
BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of the Emerging Leaders Network, sign up to LxG’s LearnGive Platform below, and then click on the Emerging Leaders Network button to register. You will be asked to donate a one-time gift of $180, or donate a recurring gift of $15 a month. All members receive a tax receipt by LxG.
Please note that some benefits provided to the Emerging Leaders Network are only applicable to the New England region for now.
EMERGING LEADERS COUNCIL
Want to take a leadership position? Click here learn more about the Emerging Leaders Council.
Contact the LxG Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org